Billboard Latin Music Week announces some of the most highly anticipated panels for this year’s conference. Covering topics ranging from inclusion and social justice to hit-making and publishing, Billboard Latin Music Week will offer one-on-one networking events and conference panels covering today’s latest trends and key industry topics of interest.
Details on the first round of announced panels can be found below:
The Billboard Mano a Mano with Rauw Alejandro and Myke Towers (Presented by PATRÓN Tequila)
- Description: The most exciting new Latin acts of the year in a once-in-a-lifetime mano a mano discussing new projects, upcoming tours, and the challenges and advantages for the new wave of reggaetón artists.
- Speakers: Rauw Alejandro, Myke Towers
Cultura Clash: A Conversation on Social Justice (Presented by Samsung)
- Description: “Cultura Clash,” Billboard’s new topical video series, will be live at Latin Music Week with a passionate discussion of the most relevant social justice topics for the Latin community.
- Speakers: Kany García, Tostao, Yotuel Romero, Goyo
- Moderator: AJ Ramos (YouTube)
Regional No More (Presented by Amazon Music Latin)
- Description: Mexican music gets a new look, new sound, and new popularity. What comes next?
- Speakers: Natanael Cano, Los Dos Carnales, Carin Leon
- Moderator: Jimmy Humilde (Rancho Humilde)
There’s No Hood Like Motherhood: Natti Natasha and Adamari López on Babies, Wellness and Superstardom
- Description: Superstar Natti Natasha and Telemundo TV host Adamari López have a candid conversation on wellness and motherhood.
- Speakers: Natti Natasha and Adamari López
Masterclass: Making the Hit, Live with Lunay, Chris Jedi and Gaby Music
- Description: The Puerto Rican star teams up with his star producers –Chris Jedi and Gaby Music—to craft a hit in real-time.
- Speakers: Lunay, Chris Jedi, Gaby Music
The Billboard Latin Power Players in Conversation
- Description: A marquee trio of our past Latin Executives of the Year discuss the most urgent issues in Latin music today.
- Speakers: Rebeca León (Lionfish Entertainment), Walter Kolm (WK), Henry Cárdenas (CMN)
- Moderator: Leila Cobo
Coming Out Latin
- Description: A striking number of Latin artists have come out in the past 24 months. We gathered four of them –Raymix, Estemán, Johnny Caz, and Erica Vidrio—for an insightful and heartfelt conversation on the challenges and rewards of coming out as a Latin music act.
- Speakers: Raymix, Estemán, Johnny Caz, Erica Vidrio
- Moderator: Eder Diáz, host of the podcast “De Pueblo, Católico y Gay.”
Sony Publishing’s Iconic Songwriter Q&A with Tainy
- Description: With 77 charting titles since 2001, Tainy is the top Latin producer of the 21st century. A conversation on music-making, production, and entrepreneurship.
- Speaker: Tainy
- Moderator: Leila Cobo
Billboard Latin Music Week will host three full days of programming and networking sessions between September 20-24, 2021 at the Faena Forum in Miami Beach, FL.